Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rejoicing!

A couple of weeks ago I got a call
from a public school choir director.
She wanted to line up a Fund Raiser for this 
Christmas Season.

That was excellent news to me!

Today I received an email that 
told me that the county wide homeschool 
organization wants to use my candles for 
their fundraiser for the third year in a row!

What a blessing.

I would have understood if they wanted to 
move on to another product or company after 
two years of the same.....
but they were very kind and are so 
supportive of my efforts.

I'm waiting to hear from a couple of other 
organizations and am willing to talk to 
anyone out there who may read this and 
be interested in earning 50% of the retail price for 
your not-for-profit organization.

It is fun.
It is easy.
No minimum to sell.
I provide the sales materials.
I provide one incentive.
You provide one incentive.

Sell for one week, two weeks or 
a month....
whatever works for your group.

If local I bag each order for delivery
and you have the fun of delivering them
to happy customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment