Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Thinking Spring....and Mother's Day!

Oh I used to grumble
about the retailers who were always 
working to the next holiday.

But now that I am in the business
of preparing for holiday sales
I have to think ahead.


So...While others are wishing
for Spring flowers I am 
smelling them daily in my candle 
kitchen....daffodil and peony
are the latest delights.





Visit either my Etsy or Artfire shops
to see the latest developments.
I'll be delighted to see you.

At Artfire you will have the option
of using a coupon to get a 
free four ounce candle of my 
choosing with every 
$30 (before shipping)
that you spend.

If you see something you want at 
Etsy that is not yet available at Artfire
just ask....I am in the process of 
filling my Artfire Shop.
I'll get it listed there for you if I can.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new lables. They are elegant and simple and allow the attention to stay on the candle.

    ReplyDelete