Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot Chocolate Mugs 2011

If you only knew the stress I put on myself 
each year to come up with the perfect hot chocolate
mug.  You would consider me crazy.
It's true...you have no idea.
 

So, this year I thought I would just 
put myself out of that misery and not offer 
hot chocolate mugs to my fundraisers.
I would simply make up odds and ends mugs
I have from prior years and offer them at the 
occasional craft show.


That was a relief...
until I spoke with the representative of
one of my largest fundraisers.
This will be our third year.
I told her of my decision and asked if she 
thought anyone would mind.

It got quiet on the other end of the phone
for a second....
then she told me that this was one of the 
products mentioned specifically as a favorite.

O.k. then.
This meant the hunt was back on.


Now you have to understand that last year I 
had no local breakages but it seemed that 
one out of two times I shipped them 
at least one would be broken on arrival.
So....no ceramic mugs this year.
They had to be metal or glass.

I searched the internet.
I walked the stores.
I came close to committing a couple of times
and then just decided to wait ...in case....

Well, it happened.
One of my favorite wholesale suppliers just happened 
to have these lovely green tin mugs.


They are a very nice thickness and color.
I asked and they had my requested 
200 in stock.
More, if I end up needing them.

I am so pleased.
These will ship very nicely and
are adorable all made up.

Do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. Oh they look perfect! I was thinking what's she talking about, those are perfect. LOL! Sometimes I get ahead of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot chocolate are my favorite of your candles!(of the ones I've tried so far)
    They look nice Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete