Saturday, July 16, 2011

More than Jar Candles....


If you've been around here long you 
know that just about nothing is spared
from being turned into a candle around here.
However, it was just yesterday when I was
posting a new listing at my Etsy shop that
I was able to put into words 
why this is true.

This is what I said in my newest listings:

"It is my goal to make candle art.
Jar candles are great. 
I make those too....
but there are places in our homes 
where we want it to be just a bit more dressed up. 
This gives you the option of a warm glow within a beautiful piece."


I found these two bowls on deep discount at 
Kohl's and simply fell in love with them.


They are $10 each
before shipping.

Shipping adds $5.


Each one holds between 8 and 9 ounces of soy wax.
As always the wicks are hemp.
No metal to burn!

Once burned down this bowl 
will clean up beautifully with 
hot soapy water
leaving you with a sweet bowl.


The purple one is actually a deeper purple 
than it seems from the picture.
It is French Lavender.

The yellow one is Amazingly Grace (Type)
Fragrance.  A very, very soft scent of roses and musk.

Contact me if you are local and want one 
of these bowls.  
You don't have to deal with the 
postage on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment