Monday, January 16, 2012

Are You Kidding Me?

How does time go by so quickly?
I can't believe I last posted on 
January 2nd.

Well, I have been a bit busy
and that is a very good thing.

I have to show you
my newest baby shower favor....



Just tooo cute!

I'm also busily filling orders for Etsy customers.
I've expanded my space at Cape Cod Crafters
at Rockvale Square
and 
now have candles at a local salon.
I've put together the 
Flyer for the Spring Fundraiser and have
now included greeting cards featuring my 
photography.
We'll see how that goes.
I'm seeking a soapmaker to make soaps
in my candle fragrances...
and I might have found one.
We're meeting this week.
Those will then be a part of the 
fundraiser offerings, as well.

So much for slowing down after the first 
of the year....
this busy just looks different.

I'm so thankful.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
I'm very thankful that you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment