Monday, March 4, 2013

Scripture/Devotion Candles

I love having scripture in my decor here at
Hospitality Lane.


Perhaps it is because of a challenging time in my 
life right now that scripture has become 
like a lifeline.


I do want my heart to be renewed.
Love for people to be restored.
Broken relationships healed.


Life.
It's not easy.
But God is faithful.


Loving the difficult people.


Knowing that as great as Faith and Hope are
Love is even greater!


A wonderful gift for the Bride and Groom.


A reminder to come daily to our Creator.
He LOVES to hear from His creation.


Candles truly are home decor.
These candles have messages that 
make a difference.

I invite you to check them out in my Etsy shop.
You choose fragrance, color and wick type. 
Truly a custom candle. 
You build it.
I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment